RaySearch Annual General Meeting 2020
The RaySearch Annual General Meeting will be held on Tuesday, June 30, 2020, at 4:00 p.m., at the company’s offices at Sveavägen 44, 7th floor, Stockholm, Sweden. Registration will start at 3:30 p.m.
INFORMATION IN RELATION TO THE CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)
RaySearch safeguards the health of its shareholders and strives to contribute in the work of limiting the spread of the new corona virus (COVID-19) in the best possible way. Thus, RaySearch will comply with current restrictions and recommendations from the authorities.
Due to the above, RaySearch has decided to take, among other things, the following precautions in connection with the Annual General Meeting.
- Registration will not start until 3.30 p.m.
- Refreshments will not be served.
- The address by the CEO will be kept very short.
- With a few exceptions, the Board and management will not be present in the meeting room.
- Questions will be concentrated to the decision points on the agenda and such information that the participants are entitled to receive according to law.
- No external guests will be invited.
- Shareholders are urged to carefully consider the opportunity to vote in advance by postal voting instead of physically attending the Annual General Meeting (see below).
RaySearch is monitoring the development regarding the coronavirus closely and the advice and regulations from the authorities, and will publish updated information regarding the Annual General Meeting on the website as required.
Shareholders are recommended to exercise their voting rights by voting in advance using postal voting. A special form must be used for postal voting, available below. If necessary, a hard copy of this form will be sent to shareholders upon request. Separate notification is not necessary when voting by post; a completed and signed postal voting form is valid as notification to participate in the Annual General Meeting.
The completed form may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent in original by mail to RaySearch Laboratories AB (publ), P.O. Box 3297, SE-103 65 Stockholm, Sweden. The completed form must be received by RaySearch no later than Wednesday, June 24, 2020. If the shareholder is a legal entity, a registration certificate or other authorization documentation must be enclosed with the form. This also applies for shareholders voting in advance by proxy. Shareholders may not provide special instructions or conditions in the voting form. If this is done, the vote is invalid. Additional instructions are provided in the postal voting form.
Postal voting form
Power of attorney