THIRD QUARTER (JULY-SEPTEMBER 2022)
- Order intake SEK 219.1 M (127.9)
- Net sales SEK 210.9 M (136.4)
- Operating profit SEK 12.0 M (-26.6)
- Profit after tax SEK 10,1 M (-22.0)
- Profit per share before/after dilution SEK 0.29 M (-0.64)
- Cash flow SEK -48.0 M (-10.1)
- Order backlog SEK 1,715.2 M (1,212,4) at the end of the period
NINE MONTHS (JANUARY-SEPTEMBER 2022)
- Order intake SEK 704.0 M (462.7)
- Net sales SEK 579.3 M (453.1)
- Operating profit SEK 22.0 M (-36.8)
- Profit after tax SEK 9.6 M (-31.3)
- Profit per share before/after dilution SEK 0.28 M (-0.91)
- Cash flow SEK 4,0 M (-51.6)
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE THIRD QUARTER
- Instituto Europeo di Oncologia (IEO) placed an order on RayStation to be used at its proton center in Milan, Italy.
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Canada placed an order on RayStation.
- RaySearch announces a partnership with Leo Cancer Care in Great Britain for the development of a streamlined treatment planning solution for upright treatments.
- New Mexico Comprehensive Cancer Center (UNMCCC) placed an order for RayStation through a public tender process.
- Harris Health System placed an order for RayStation.
- Seoul National University Hospital placed an order for RayCare.
- Henrik Bergentoft was appointed new CFO at RaySearch and took up his position November 15, 2022.
- Chairman of the Board and member of RaySearch’s Board resigned.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE REPORTING PERIOD
- McLaren Proton Therapy Center – Karmanos Cancer Institute – in Flint, Michigan in the US, placed an order for RayStation.
- Günther Mårder was elected new member of RaySearch’s Board.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Johan Löf, CEO Tel: +46 (0)8 510 530 00 firstname.lastname@example.org
Henrik Bergentoft, CFO Tel: +46 (0)8 510 530 13 email@example.com
CEO Johan Löf and CFO Henrik Bergentoft will present RaySearch’s interim report for April-September 2022 in a webcast to be held in English on Tuesday, November 29, 2022, at 10:00-10:30 a.m. CET.
Link to webcast: https://raysearchlabs.creo.se/220825
You can also join the webcast by phone:
Sweden: +46 8 505 583 51
UK: +44 333 300 92 67
US: +1 646 722 49 56
RaySearch Laboratories AB (publ) is a medical technology company that develops innovative software solutions for improved cancer treatment. RaySearch markets the RayStation®* treatment planning system (TPS) and the oncology information system (OIS) RayCare®*. The most recent additions to the RaySearch product line are RayIntelligence® and RayCommand®*. RayIntelligence is an oncology analytics system (OAS) which enables cancer clinics to collect, structure and analyze data. RayCommand, a treatment control system (TCS), is designed to link the treatment machine and the treatment planning and oncology information systems.
RaySearch software is used by over 800 clinics in more than 40 countries. The company was founded in 2000 as a spin-off from the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm and the share has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2003. More information is available at raysearchlabs.com.