“Our success with RayStation® continues. Overall, our revenues increased 49.7 percent and we are presenting our best earnings ever for the first nine months” says Johan Löf, President and CEO of RaySearch.
NINE MONTHS (JANUARY-SEPTEMBER, 2015)
- Net sales for the period amounted to SEK 265.6 M (177.4), of which RayStation® accounted for SEK 190.9 M (104.2)
- Profit after tax totaled SEK 36.9 M (19.1) and earnings per share were SEK 1.08 (0.56)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 51.0 M (26.6)
- Cash flow was a negative SEK 8.8 M (neg: 14.0)
- Order intake excluding service agreements amounted to SEK 267.3 M (144.4), of which RayStation® accounted for SEK 214.0 M (88.5)
THIRD QUARTER (JULY-SEPTEMBER, 2015)
- Net sales for the period amounted to SEK 100.6 M (71.6), of which RayStation® accounted for SEK 73.9 M (52.3)
- Profit after tax totaled SEK 14.5 M (13.2) and earnings per share were SEK 0.42 (0.39)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 20.1 M (18.2)
- Cash flow was a negative SEK 6.5 M (neg: 2.7)
- Order intake excluding service agreements amounted to SEK 109.0 M (42.8), of which RayStation® accounted for SEK 89.6 M (29.4)
- RayStation® order backlog totaled SEK 58.2 M (44.8) at the end of the period
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE THIRD QUARTER
- RaySearch secured a number of major orders from some of the world’s largest and most respected cancer clinics, including the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and the University of Florida Health Proton Therapy Institute in the US, as well as Gustave Roussy in France
- Long-term collaboration agreements were signed with Accuray regarding the RayCare® Oncology Information System, and treatment planning support for the TomoTherapy® and CyberKnife® systems in RaySearch’s treatment planning system, RayStation®
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
- Anders Liander, CTO, decided to leave the company in November to pursue his own interests
RaySearch Laboratories AB (publ) is a medical technology company that develops advanced software solutions for improved radiation therapy of cancer. RaySearch markets the RayStation® treatment planning system to clinics all over the world. In addition, RaySearch’s products are distributed through licensing agreements with leading medical technology companies. RaySearch’s software is used by over 2,600 clinics in more than 65 countries. RaySearch was founded in 2000 as a spin-off from Karolinska Institute in Stockholm and the company is listed in the Small Cap segment on Nasdaq Stockholm.
More information about RaySearch is available at www.raysearchlabs.com.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Johan Löf, President and CEO
Tel: +46 8 510 530 00