JANUARY 1 – DECEMBER 31, 2013
- Net sales for the year amounted to SEK 204.5 M (182.1)
- Profit after tax totaled SEK 6.1 M (19.9) and earnings per share were SEK 0.18 (0.58)
- Operating profit was SEK 8.8 M (22.5)
- Cash flow amounted to a negative SEK 23.7 M (pos: 33.3)
- First orders for RayStation® from Spain, France, China and Scandinavia
- Collaboration agreement signed with IBA
- Partnership agreement with Brainlab announced
- RayStation® 4.0 released
- First patients in Oceania and China treated with RayStation®
- Four proton centers in the US selected RayStation®
- Distribution agreement signed with Hitachi Medical Corporation
- License agreement with TomoTherapy terminated
- Leading Italian carbon ion center selected RayStation®
- The Board of Directors proposes that no dividend be paid for 2013
AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
- First RayStation® order in the United Kingdom
“The year ended very strongly and fourth-quarter sales rose to SEK 90 M, the highest level of quarterly sales ever achieved by the company. Accordingly, full-year revenues rose 12 percent to SEK 204 M,” says Johan Löf, CEO of RaySearch.
“In total, more than 80 clinics worldwide have ordered RayStation® and this figure will grow even faster as the system becomes more established and our infrastructure for sales and service continues to expand,” Johan Löf concludes.
RaySearch Laboratories is a medical technology company that develops advanced software solutions for improved radiation therapy of cancer. RaySearch’s products are mainly sold through license agreements with leading partners such as Philips, Nucletron, IBA, Varian and Brainlab. To date, 15 products have been launched through partners and RaySearch’s software is used at over 2,300 clinics in more than 30 countries. In addition, RaySearch offers the proprietary treatment planning system RayStation® directly to clinics. RaySearch was founded in 2000 as a spin-off from Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm and the company is listed in the Small Cap segment on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
For more information about RaySearch, visit www.raysearchlabs.com
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Johan Löf, President
Tel: +46 (0)8-545 061 30