JANUARY 1 – SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
- Net sales for the period amounted to SEK 177.4 M (114.4)
- Profit after tax was SEK 19.1 M (loss: 25.9) and earnings per share were SEK 0.56 (loss: 0.76)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 26.6 M (loss: 26.1)
- Cash flow was a negative SEK 14.0 M (neg: 28.0)
- Order intake excluding service agreements amounted to SEK 144.4 M (94.8)
- Of the order intake, the contribution from RayStation® was SEK 88.5 M (31.4)
- RayStation® order backlog totaled SEK 44.8 M, of which SEK 12.9 M is expected to be converted to sales in 2014
- First order for RayStation® from the UK
- Distribution agreements signed for Australia and New Zealand
- Settlement agreement signed regarding patent dispute with Prowess
- Sales and service company started in Germany
- First proton therapy treatments with RayStation®
- Strategic collaboration agreement signed with Mevion
EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORT PERIOD
- RayStation® 4.5 was cleared for sales in the US
- Credit facilities expanded
”In the third quarter, we achieved the highest quarterly sales ever for RayStation® and the revenues increased 84 percent to SEK 72 M. During the nine-month period the revenues rose 55 percent to SEK 177 M, resulting in a significant increase in operating profit to SEK 27 M,” says Johan Löf, CEO of RaySearch.
”To date, 2014 has been a very good year and the order intake for RayStation® has nearly tripled compared with the year-earlier period. I am therefore looking forward to the end of the year with great confidence,” Johan Löf concludes.
RaySearch Laboratories is a medical technology company that develops advanced software solutions for improved radiation therapy of cancer. RaySearch markets the RayStation® treatment planning system to clinics all over the world. In addition, RaySearch’s products are distributed through licensing agreements with leading medical technology companies such as Philips, Nucletron, IBA, Varian and Brainlab. To date, 15 products have been launched via partners and RaySearch’s software is used by over 2,500 clinics in more than 65 countries. RaySearch was founded in 2000 as a spin-off from Karolinska Institute in Stockholm and the company is listed in the Small Cap segment on Nasdaq Stockholm.
More information about RaySearch is available at www.raysearchlabs.com.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Johan Löf, President
Tel: +46 (0)8-545 061 30