JANUARY 1 – MARCH 31, 2014
- Net sales for the period amounted to SEK 54.0 M (47.9)
- Profit after tax totaled SEK 5.9 M (5.2) and earnings per share were SEK 0.17 (0.15)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 6.2 M (8.1)
- Cash flow was a negative SEK 3.4 M (pos: 0.6)
- License order intake amounted to SEK 54.8 M (34.4)
- Of the license order intake, the contribution from RayStation® was SEK 34.7 M (7.4)
- RayStation® order backlog amounted to SEK 61.2 M out of which SEK 40.3 M can be converted in 2014
- First order for RayStation® from the UK
- Distribution agreement signed for Australia and New Zealand
AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
- Settlement agreement signed regarding patent dispute with Prowess
- Sales and service company started in Germany
”The order intake for RayStation® rose significantly to SEK 35 M, compared with SEK 7 M in the corresponding period 2013. For example we received several orders from the US, China and South Korea as well as our first order from the UK. More than 110 clinics in 18 countries have now purchased RayStation®,” says Johan Löf, CEO of RaySearch.
”Overall, revenues rose 13 percent to SEK 54 M, which is the highest first quarter sales figure ever recorded for RaySearch. We passed an important milestone when RayStation®, for the second quarter in a row, generated more than half of our revenues,” Johan Löf concludes.
RaySearch Laboratories is a medical technology company that develops advanced software solutions for improved radiation therapy of cancer. RaySearch markets the RayStation® treatment planning system to clinics all over the world. In addition, RaySearch’s products are distributed through licensing agreements with leading partners such as Philips, Nucletron, IBA, Varian and Brainlab. To date, 15 products have been launched via partners and RaySearch’s software is used by over 2,500 clinics in more than 65 countries. RaySearch was founded in 2000 as a spin-off from the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm and the company is listed in the Small Cap segment on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
More information about RaySearch is available at www.raysearchlabs.com.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Johan Löf, President
Tel: +46 (0)8-545 061 30