january 1 – march 31, 2011
- Net sales for the period totaled SEK 23.0 M (28.1)
- Profit after tax was SEK 1.6 M (8.2), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 0.05 (0.24)
- Operating profit totaled SEK 2.1 M (11.2)
- Cash flow was a negative SEK 3.3 M (negative: 1.8)
- RaySearch established a sales organization in the US
- Two new RayStation® orders received
- RaySearch licensed groundbreaking technology from Princess Margaret Hospital
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE CLOSE OF THE PERIOD
- Dutch clinic placed an order for RayStation® in April
”The beginning of 2011 was characterized by intensive work with strategic changes in RaySearch as we transition from complete dependence on partners to a structure with sales directly to clinics in parallel with the partner-based business model,” says Johan Löf, President of RaySearch.
“We have already noted a growing interest in RayStation® following the breakthrough in the US and Europe, and I am convinced that our customer list will grow during 2011,” concludes Johan Löf.
For additional information, contact:
Johan Löf, President
Telephone: +46 8-545 061 30
RaySearch Laboratories is a medical technology company that develops advanced software solutions for improved radiation therapy of cancer. RaySearch’s products are mainly sold through license agreements with leading partners such as Philips, Nucletron, IBA Dosimetry, Varian, TomoTherapy and Siemens. To date, 15 products have been launched through partners and RaySearch’s software is used at some 1,800 clinics in more than 30 countries. In addition, RaySearch offers the proprietary treatment planning system RayStation® directly to clinics. RaySearch was founded in 2000 as a spin-off from Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm and the company is listed in the Small Cap segment on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
For more information about RaySearch, visit www.raysearchlabs.com.