JANUARY 1 – MARCH 31, 2015
- Net sales for the period amounted to SEK 87.7 M (54.0)
- Profit after tax totaled SEK 25.0 M (5.9) and earnings per share were SEK 0.73 (0.17)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 33.1 M (6.2)
- Cash flow was SEK 7.8 M (neg: 3.4)
- Order intake excluding service agreements amounted to SEK 86.3 M (54.8), of which RayStation® accounted for SEK 69.1 M (34.7)
- RayStation® order backlog totaled SEK 30.6 M (61.0)
- First proton therapy treatments with RayStation® in Europe
- Sales and service company formed in Singapore for Asian market
EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORT PERIOD
- First RayStation® proton therapy treatments for Mevion S250
- Texas Center for Proton Therapy, part of the national collaboration The US Oncology Network, has selected RayStation®
“Our successes with RayStation® continue and we have started the year excellently. During the first quarter, revenues from RayStation® rose approximately 130 percent to SEK 62.8 M (27.3). In total, revenues rose 62.5 percent to SEK 87.7 M (54.0) and operating profit increased sharply to SEK 33.1 M (6.2), the highest revenue and profit levels ever for the first quarter,” says Johan Löf, CEO of RaySearch.
“RaySearch will celebrate its 15th anniversary in June and, in connection with this milestone, I will be able to state that we have an excellent platform for continued successes. We are now embarking upon a journey toward an exciting phase of development with a continuously growing customer base and new strategic opportunities.
I look forward to the future with great confidence.” concludes Johan Löf.
RaySearch Laboratories is a medical technology company that develops advanced software solutions for improved radiation therapy of cancer. RaySearch markets the RayStation® treatment planning system to clinics all over the world. In addition, RaySearch’s products are distributed through licensing agreements with leading medical technology companies such as Philips, Nucletron, IBA, Varian and Brainlab. To date, 15 products have been launched via partners and RaySearch’s software is used by over 2,500 clinics in more than 65 countries. RaySearch was founded in 2000 as a spin-off from Karolinska Institute in Stockholm and the company is listed in the Small Cap segment on Nasdaq Stockholm.
More information about RaySearch is available at www.raysearchlabs.com
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Johan Löf, President
Tel: +46 8 510 530 00