JANUARY 1 – JUNE 30, 2010
- Net sales for the period totaled SEK 60.9 M (34.7)
- Operating profit totaled SEK 23.8 M (16.6)
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 17.4 M (12.3), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 0.51 (0.36)
- Cash flow amounted to SEK 2.1 M (1.8)
- RaySearch received FDA 510(k) clearance for RayStation® in the US in March
- The collaboration agreement with Varian was expanded in April
“The first half of 2010 was an outstanding period for RaySearch. The number of licenses sold more than doubled and revenues rose 76 percent to SEK 60.9 M, despite the negative impact of currency effects during the period,” says Johan Löf, CEO of RaySearch.
“On June 19 we celebrated RaySearch’s tenth birthday and I am pleased to be able to say that the company is currently doing better than ever”, concludes Johan Löf.
For additional information, contact:
Johan Löf, President
Telephone: +46 (0)8-545 061 30
RaySearch Laboratories is a medical technology company that develops advanced software solutions for improved radiation therapy of cancer. RaySearch’s products are mainly sold through license agreements with leading partners such as Philips, Varian, Siemens, Nucletron, IBA Dosimetry and TomoTherapy. To date, 15 products have been launched and RaySearch’s software is used at some 1,500 clinics in more than 30 countries. In addition, existing license agreements cover more than 15 other products that are scheduled to be launched in the coming years. RaySearch was founded in 2000 as a spin-off from Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm and the company is listed in the Small Cap segment on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
For more information about RaySearch, visit www.raysearchlabs.com.