RAYSEARCH LABORATORIES PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is very important for us at RaySearch Laboratories AB (publ) (“RaySearch”). Our aim is that you shall understand that we respect your right to privacy when we process your personal data. Therefore, we ensure that applicable law regarding data privacy is complied with when we process your personal data in our capacity as data controller.
- a representative of a company using our products or services (“Customer”),
- a representative of a company which RaySearch uses/collaborates with to conduct its business, e.g. representatives of distributors and suppliers ("Sub-Contractor") or representatives of regulatory authorities ("Authority"),
- a representative of a company that may be a potential Customer of RaySearch (“Prospect”), and
- another stakeholder with an interest to receive information about RaySearch’s business or otherwise correspond with us through email.
Collected personal data
The information we collect about you depends on the category of data subject that you belong to and for what purpose it is to be processed, but will mainly regard information that the company you work for provides us with when they enter into an agreement with us, information that you provide us with when emailing us, when signing up to our newsletter or for a product demonstration on our website, when being interviewed regarding a customer case or participating in a customer survey, when registering to or participating in any of our events or when meeting at a public event. It could also be information we collect from publicly available sources (e.g. your company's official website).
We also collect information about your use of our webpage. This includes information about what webpages you have visited and what links you have clicked on.
Our use and sharing of your personal data
At RaySearch, we use your personal data to provide you with the products and services we offer in the best way possible. This means that we will, as applicable depending on the category of data subject that you belong to, use your personal data to:
- Administrate and carry out our contractual obligations, or otherwise document RaySearch’s interactions, in regards to the company or organization you represent,
- Fulfill our regulatory obligations,
- Conduct marketing activities, including customer adapted advertising,
- Administer our events,
- Gather experience and preferences from users of our products and services to continuously improve the quality of our business, and
- Conduct communication activities, e.g. correspond with you through email and provide requested information connected to our business (other than marketing material).
We do not use your personal data for any other incompatible purpose(s) and we only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which the data was collected.
Receivers of your personal data
If necessary to perform the purpose for which your personal data is collected, we may under certain circumstances share your personal data within the RaySearch group or externally to other companies which we cooperate with to conduct our business, e.g. our IT service providers. However, such third parties are RaySearch’s data processors and may only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and as required by data processors under the GDPR.
Should any of our data processor’s processing on our behalf entail that your personal data is transferred to countries outside the EEA, we will ensure that your rights and the protection of your data is upheld, e.g. by having agreements in place incorporating the standard clauses approved by the EU Commission where relevant.
You have the right to receive information on which personal data we process about you and what we do with the data. You also have the right to a certain degree of control over your personal data. Therefore, in certain cases you have the right to receive your personal data, to have inaccurate data rectified or erased and request restriction of our processing. Furthermore, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
RaySearch Laboratories AB (publ), reg.no. 556322-6157
Postal address: Box 45169, SE-104 30 Stockholm, Sweden
Visiting address: Eugeniavägen 18C, Stockholm
Telephone: 46 (0)8 510 530 00
Last Updated: July 6, 2022