MAKE A DIFFERENCE! JOIN US.
UX Developer C#/WPF
We are looking for a WPF and C# enthusiast that want to build software characterized by top quality and excellent usability. We are developing health care oncology systems used in hospitals all over the world by doctors, nurses and physicists to treat cancer patients. Our organisation is expanding, and we need someone who loves improving GUI and interaction design. Someone who cares for how software look and feel and for the users.
About the role
As a C#/WPF developer in the UX team you will join our mission to create systems providing excellent usability and an outstanding user experience. You will support the development organisation with your WPF design skills. With other developers you share knowledge, do pair programming, provide best practice, do code reviews and trainings. In the UX team, you work close to UX designers and Visual designer to finetune existing UIs in existing products as well as creating new reusable UI components and sometimes new applications.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Support an agile software development environment building medical device classified software
- Educate and support scrum teams in WPF best practice
- Occasionally integrate into scrum teams helping them building UI intense features
- Continue refining our market-leading UI and UX
- Create and maintain a component library as a part of our design system
- Re-engineer, fine-tune and make existing components reusable
You have an eye for details, love quality and do your very best to provide our users with the most effective, efficient, and easy to use software so that they can focus on treating cancer patients, not on how to use the software.
You are very knowledgeable in creating a good looking and well behaving product and you like sharing that knowledge with others to together achieve the very best result. You are a team player but can take your own initiatives and responsibility for your work and deliveries.
Experience and skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Fluent in and passionate about Microsoft C# and WPF
- Knowledge about usability heuristics and general GUI design guidelines
- Ability to rapidly learn new things on your own
- Experience with Agile software development using Scrum
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English
RaySearch is a medical technology company that develops innovative software solutions to improve cancer care. The company markets the RayStation treatment planning system and RayCare, the next-generation oncology information system, worldwide. Over 2,600 clinics in more than 65 countries use RaySearch’s software to improve life and outcomes for patients. The company was founded in 2000 and the share has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2003.
RaySearch grows and today we are almost 300 colleagues. Our headquarters in central Stockholm are the heart of our growing R&D department with 150 of the industry's most skillful engineers, developers, researchers, machine learning experts and physicists. We encourage a healthy work-life balance because we know that’s the only way to long-term success. We believe in investing in our people and offer great staff benefits, a modern office environment, flexible hours and regular afterwork and activities.
Please apply through the application form below. We do not accept applications by e-mail, but if you have any questions about the position please send an e-mail to Freja Birkhammar, HR-Specialist. The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing.