MAKE A DIFFERENCE! JOIN US.
Do you want to improve health care and create state of the art software for nurses, doctors and physicists working with treating cancer patients?
About the role
As a UX designer you will be joining the UX team in our mission to provide oncology health care with systems providing excellent usability and an outstanding user experience. Together with the team you will support developing teams and product managers with usability and interaction design expertise. Together we are building modern health care oncology systems used in hospitals all over the world.
Examples of your responsibilities will be to:
- Support our agile software development organisation building medical device classified software
- Continue refining our market-leading UI and UX
- Together with product owners and scrum teams you design low- and high-fidelity prototypes for existing product enhancements, as well as for new features and products.
- Design and maintaining a design system
You always put users first and have a great passion for usability and high-quality software that meets our users’ needs and help them to achieve their goals. You are a strong thinker and a problem solver who can approach the design of our products at a conceptual level as well as at the UI level. You are curious and interested of learning about the complex domain where our software is being used in order to understand user’s mental models and design products based on a strong understanding of user goals.
You know how to ask right questions, communicate complex concepts and ideas to different development teams, and being a very good listener in between when working with others.
Experience and skills
- An academic degree in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction design, industrial design or another UX design related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience of the role as UX-designer or equivalent.
- Master the common prototyping tools
- Experienced with tech and design limitations
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English
RaySearch is a medical technology company that develops innovative software solutions to improve cancer care. The company markets the RayStation treatment planning system and RayCare, the next-generation oncology information system, worldwide. Over 2,600 clinics in more than 65 countries use RaySearch’s software to improve life and outcomes for patients. The company was founded in 2000 and the share has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2003.
RaySearch grows and today we are almost 300 colleagues. Our headquarters in central Stockholm are the heart of our growing R&D department with 150 of the industry's most skillful engineers, developers, researchers, machine learning experts and physicists. We encourage a healthy work-life balance because we know that’s the only way to long-term success. We believe in investing in our people and offer great staff benefits, a modern office environment, flexible hours and regular afterwork and activities.
Please apply through the application form below. We do not accept applications by e-mail, but if you have any questions about the position please send an e-mail to Freja Birkhammar, HR-Specialist. The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing.