MAKE A DIFFERENCE! JOIN US.
System Developer C#/WPF
We are looking for talented software developers who wants to participate in “fighting cancer with code”. Joining our team provides a rare opportunity to develop software that improves the lives of cancer patients around the world. The position is based at our head office in central Stockholm and entitles fulltime, permanent work in a fast growing, international company.
You will be part of an agile team dedicated to design and evolve our treatment planning system, RayStation.
Your skills will be used throughout the whole development process including risk analysis, requirements specification, design, implementation, testing and documentation. Implementation of the presentation logic and user interface in RayStation is done in C#/WPF. You will work together with our product owners, visual designers and algorithm developers to contribute to the evolvement of RayStation.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Contribute to your scrum team’s work with planning, requirements, tests and risk analysis.
- Design, build and implement new use cases including user interface in the clinical treatment planning system.
Education & Experience
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent academic degree
- Minimum 2 years experience of significant application development
- Strong knowledge in C#/.NET
- OO design skills with knowledge of patterns and practices
- WPF/XAML development using MVVM architecture is a strong advantage
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience from working in an agile environment
- Experience from the medical technology industry
- Experience with complex products
You have good analytical skills, you identify different components of problems, see the connections between them and understand the impact of various proposed solutions. You take responsibility and make sure that nothing is left to chance or missed when implementing new functionality. You are curious, committed and take pride in delivering code with good quality.
Working at RaySearch
We are a world leader in the field of advanced software for radiation therapy, proud of the products and solutions we work towards.
Caring for our employees we offer excellent staff benefits, a flexible and stimulating environment with highly skilled colleagues. Our workplace has an open and positive atmosphere, where learning, creativity and collaborations are highly valued.
We believe in equal opportunity, value diversity and work with dedication to prevent discrimination. Read more about RaySearch.
You are welcome to send your application in Swedish or English including a resume and cover letter by the application form below. The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing.