MAKE A DIFFERENCE! JOIN US.
Software Developer with tooling and build focus
Experienced in C#, C++ or build systems? Use your skills to fight cancer!
When you join RaySearch as Software Developer with tooling and build focus, you will become part of a Swedish, global growth company where you will make a difference for both the company and for cancer patients all over the world.
You will work from our head office at Sveavägen 44 where you will be active in the collaboration between the development department and development-IT, working with experts in Software Development/Architecture as well as Devops/Automation.
You will be a part of a collaboration between a team of six experienced DevOps engineers and a development, tooling and architecture team of four senior developers.
The growing Research and Development departments of 180 dedicated system developers, engineers and scientists have expertise in system architecture, software development, machine learning, optimization and physics. We use modern tools, cloud and datacenter technologies and develop specific tools for our own needs.
You will primarily focus on:
- Develop and maintain expertise in build tools, technologies and practices
- Develop and maintain build configurations – how our software components build
- Develop and maintain related tooling (such as in-house tools written in C#, PowerShell)
- Work with software developers and architects in code refactoring and improvements
- Work with DevOps engineers in automation of build and test, cloud infrastructure
- Git, Visual Studio, MS Build, PowerShell
- C# (.Net towards .Net Core)
- C++ (C++14 towards C++17/20, CUDA)
- Public Cloud technologies (AWS, Microsoft Azure)
- Operating Systems (Windows 10, Microsoft Windows Server, Linux)
You may have many years of experience or be recently graduated. Most importantly, you have the right attitude and interest in the area. Your introduction and responsibilities can partially be customized after your needs. We believe that you are self-motivated and flexible and that you work just as well in teams as on your own. Furthermore, you are analytical and accustomed to facing complex technical challenges.
Experience & skills
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or equivalent
- Proficient in either C# or C++ or related tools
A strong background in using and configuring build systems for C# or C++ is beneficial but not required.
RaySearch is a medical technology company that develops innovative software solutions to improve cancer care. Over 2,600 clinics in more than 65 countries use RaySearch’s software to improve life and outcomes for patients. The company was founded in 2000 and the share has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2003. We are today more than 350 colleagues in a growing global organization and we believe that it’s crucial that our employees love what they do to be able to continue advancing cancer treatment. We encourage a healthy work-life balance, offer great staff benefits, a modern office environment, flexible hours and regular after work and activities. We believe in equal opportunity, value diversity and work with dedication to prevent discrimination.
You are welcome to send your application, in either English or Swedish, by the application form below. The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing. We do not accept applications by e-mail but if you have any questions regarding the position please send an email to Freja Birkhammar, HR, or Magnus Villson, Dev IT.