MAKE A DIFFERENCE! JOIN US.
RayCare Product Manager
Do you have experience within oncology and product management and want to contribute to something truly worthwhile? RaySearch is an industry leader in software for cancer care with a strong focus on research and development. We are developing the next generation Oncology Information System, RayCare®, to support improved cancer care. Joining our Global Commercial Team provides you with a unique opportunity to commercialize a new product line and promote the growth of our business while improving the lives of cancer patients around the world.
About the Position
The RayCare Product Manager will be a member of the team responsible for driving the adoption of RayCare in the Americas. This broad-scope position will be at the core of defining and positioning the RayCare product, driving sales and marketing strategy, identifying software product strategy to improve the customer experience, and laying the groundwork for commercial success in the Americas.
- Interact with customers and develop Enhancement Request lists
- Work with Engineering to provide testing and input to new feature development
- Work with Marketing in Stockholm to develop advertisements, marketing collateral and assist planning for major tradeshows (AAPM, ASTRO, ESTRO)
- Provide occasional direct customer support via CRM as coordinated with the Director of Customer Support
- Support Sales throughout the contract lifecycle including at Customer meetings. Provide on-site presentations and demos, as required
- Develop customer experience programs, user groups, etc., to assure close interaction and good customer relationships
- Responsible for the collection and processing of the “customer experience” in North America with regards to RayCare and communicating customer needs to development
- Help define RayCare product requirements with special attention to healthcare system interoperability and government compliance programs
- Work closely with development to support N. America Collaborator Sites
- Participate in pricing and packaging analysis to implement licensing models and product structures that support commercial objectives
- Attend meeting and trade shows (primarily in North America). Advise management as needed on which shows RaySearch should attend as an OIS company.
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree in business or scientific field of study
- B.A or M.H.A highly desirable
- 5+ years’ experience in oncology or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Management, Marketing or Product Development
- Previous clinical experience highly desirable
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Relevant Experience and Skills
- Demonstrated history of articulating product value and driving sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and poise in front of Customers
- Ability to persuade and influence without direct authority
- Clinical and operational expertise; Deep understanding of oncology department operations
- OIS domain expertise; Must understand competitive systems, their capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses
You are welcome to send your application in English including a resume and cover letter by the application form below. The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing. We do not accept applications by e-mail but if you have any questions regarding the position you can contact us here.