MAKE A DIFFERENCE! JOIN US.
Professional Services Specialist, RayCare
Do you have experience within oncology and training and want to contribute to something truly worthwile? RaySearch is an industry leader in software for cancer care with a strong focus on research and development. We are developing the next generation Oncology Information System, RayCare®, to support improved cancer care. Joining our Global Commercial Team provides you with a unique opportunity to commercialize a new product line and promote the growth of our business while improving the lives of cancer patients around the world.
About the Position
The Professional Services Specialist will be a member of the team responsible for driving the adoption of RayCare. The role will support the sales process by providing domain expertise in OIS implementation and migration and ensuring the products and services quoted meet Customer requirements. Following an order, the Professional Services Specialist will support Customers by providing specialized professional services to assist Customers in understanding the best model for implementing RayCare into their business.
The successful candidate will demonstrate keen clinical, business and product expertise to establish themselves as an authority on RayCare and the Customer’s business.
- Develop strong relationships with Customer contacts at all levels of the business to gain an understanding of key business drivers that influence purchasing decisions
- Understand Customer at local, country, region and worldwide level to analyze product and service requirements
- Provide pre-sales support by working closely with sales teams to understand and define Customers’ key business drivers and requirements
- Support sales teams throughout the contract lifecycle including at Customer meetings
- Propose solutions which meet Customer requirements, ensuring they are technically viable and add value to the overall proposal
- Actively research and understand the marketplace to ensure proposals are competitive, add value and create unique selling points
- Provide quoting and configuration guidance to sales to properly construct potential orders
- Consult with Customer to develop deep understanding of Customer’s business and operational drivers
- Work with Project Management to design and document plans for product implementation and customization to ensure product supports Customer needs at all levels of the business
- Attend meeting and trade shows (primarily in North America). Advise management as needed on which shows RaySearch should attend as an OIS company.
- Work with management, Product Management and Program Management to influence features, pricing and marketing success based on field input.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S., B.Sc. or equivalent academic degree) in business or a field relevant to oncology
- B.A or M.H.A highly desirable
- 5-10 years’ experience in oncology or related field
- 5 years’ experience in professional services, training, and/or sales support
- Previous clinical experience highly desirable
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Relevant Experience and Skills:
- Sales and Marketing savvy; demonstrated history of articulating product value and driving sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and poise in front of Customers
- Ability to manage and prioritize conflicting urgent and time sensitive objectives
- Clinical and operational expertise; Deep understanding of oncology department operations
- OIS domain expertise; Must understand competitive systems, their capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses
You are welcome to send your application in English including a resume and cover letter by the application form below. The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing. We do not accept applications by e-mail but if you have any questions regarding the position you can contact us here.