MAKE A DIFFERENCE! JOIN US.
Open application – graduates & master thesis 2020
Looking for a master thesis project for spring 2020 or a graduate position for fall 2020? Join RaySearch in our mission to fight cancer with code!
Apply directly on your mobile, no documents required (1 min)
Master thesis students - spring 2020
” As a Master Thesis Student at RaySearch, I have been guided and supported from day one by amazing and talented people. It has been a wonderful learning environment. “
- Cecilia Battinelli, Master thesis student at RaySearch spring 2019, awarded “Excellent Master Thesis” by KTH Mathematics center and now full-time employee at our Research Department.
RaySearch offers a few, very popular, master thesis projects every year. Most of our master thesis projects are offered at the Research Department and the Machine Learning Department, which works with cutting edge technology to move beyond what is possible in cancer treatment. Many of our master thesis students are offered full time positions after graduation.
Example areas are:
Graduates to R&D fall 2020
"The solid introduction at RaySearch together with other graduates has been a perfect start to working life. Through challenging tasks, we have gradually been introduced in how to solve software development challenges within the MedTech industry.”
- Andreas Westergren, junior Software Developer who started at RaySearch in August 2019.
When starting fulltime at RaySearch after graduation, you will start together with other graduates and receive a mentor within your team. Most of the full-time graduate opportunities are within the development department, where you will learn to develop advanced software with C#.NET.
Starting your career at RaySearch
Joining RaySearch as a graduate or Master Thesis Student, you will:
- … get a solid introduction to our company, products and ways of working.
- …become part of a rapidly growing, global Swedish company with 350+ employees, head office and R&D department in central Stockholm
- … join 180 well-educated and dedicated engineers who enjoy knowledge sharing, problem solving and working in teams.
- … work in a great work environment with flex hours, breakfasts, afterworks and social activities
- … work with cutting-edge technology for cancer treatment. Your daily work will contribute to improve cancer treatments for patients all over the world.
“It is important to me that everyone in my group enjoy working together with their teammates and have fun and challenging tasks.”
- Sara Ericson, one of our managers who is hiring and coaching our graduates.
Want to know more? Watch our videos:
Meet our colleagues!
Get a sneak-peak of our Machine Learning work!
Take a look inside one of our products. RayStation!
And this is why we go to work every day.
Who can apply?
Master thesis students and graduates 2020 within computer science, engineering physics or medical technology or other relevant engineering programs.
You have a great interest in software development and contributing to our mission. Programming skills and great academic results are highly valued.
Apply directly with your mobile
Answer 4 questions below to apply (1 minute).
By applying for this open position, you will get information of when we publish new projects or positions for 2020 and you can also be contacted for specific projects or positions. We will ask you for resumes and grades later in the recruitment.