MAKE A DIFFERENCE! JOIN US.
Junior Machine Learning enthusiast? Fight cancer with data!
Do you have a master’s degree within Computer Science/Machine Learning and looking for a unique opportunity? Joining us in this position you will train machine learning models, travel internationally and contribute to innovating cancer treatment with software.
About the position
RaySearch recently released our first Machine Learning Product, which is used to improve cancer care at clinics. Starting as a Service Machine learning Engineer you will start in a new position at RaySearch, the first role to focus entirely on training Machine Learning models for our customers. You will be part of our Service department, a dynamic team of different backgrounds and skillsets, responsible for installation, support and training for customers. You will also work closely with our Machine Learning department, which develop the Machine Learning products. When you start you will get a solid introduction to our products and ways of working. We hope that you will soon be able to take your own initiatives and participate in building your new role.
You will mainly work with:
- Guide customers, distributors and subsidiaries in the Machine Learning modeling process.
- Travel to cancer clinics, mostly in Europe (50%), to train Machine Learning models with patient data and provide support in the implementation process.
- Manage support cases linked to Machine learning scripts
- Train customers in our office, on site and through webinars
- Work closely with other specialists at the service department, and customers to understand how the product is used clinically and work with Machine Learning department to improve the model training framework
- Be part of setting up a Machine Learning training framework at the RaySearch office
You can be newly graduated or looking for your second job after graduation. You have strong programming interest, enjoy a working day including both machine learning modeling and customer relations. You are self-motivated with a strong motivation to participate in building something new. You have a pedagogical approach and good communication skills which gives you the ability to give great service to customers. You are used to take own initiative and work independently with you work tasks. You are analytical in terms of problem solving and can rapidly adapt and solve problems when situations change.
Experience & skills:
- MSc in Computer Science with Machine Learning specialization, or equivalent
- Very good skills in Python, from school or work experience
- Ability to travel (about 50%)
- Very good knowledge in English
It’s advantage if you also have experience of Tensorflow and if you have experience of customer support and teaching.
Working at RaySearch
RaySearch is a medical technology company that develops innovative software solutions to improve cancer care. The company markets the RayStation treatment planning system and RayCare, the next-generation oncology information system, worldwide. Over 2,600 clinics in more than 65 countries use RaySearch’s software to improve life and outcomes for patients. The company was founded in 2000 and the share has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2003.
RaySearch grows and today we are almost 300 colleagues. Our headquarters in central Stockholm are the heart of our growing R&D department with 150 of the industry's most skillful engineers, developers, researchers, machine learning experts and physicists. We encourage a healthy work-life balance because we know that’s the only way to long-term success. We believe in investing in our people and offer great staff benefits, a modern office environment, flexible hours and regular afterwork and activities.
Please apply through the application form below. We do not accept applications by e-mail, but if you have any questions about the position please send an e-mail to recruiting manager, Emmelie Sjöholm. The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing.