MAKE A DIFFERENCE! JOIN US.
Junior Application and Physics Support
Have you recently graduated within medical physics, dosimetry or similar and want to contribute to something truly worthwhile? Starting your career at RaySearch you will get the opportunity to learn from highly educated and dedicated colleagues and be part of a company that is on the cutting edge of software development for cancer treatment.
About the position
We are looking for junior Application & Physics Support to join the Service Department. The position is a fulltime permanent position based at our head office in central Stockholm.
You will be a part of the Service Department at RaySearch, a dynamic team of different backgrounds and skillsets, responsible for installation, support and training for our customers. You will benefit from a international work environment where we collaborate closely with our colleagues and distributors in the US, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Working as Application & Physics Support you are responsible for 1st line support to our customers, with focus on our treatment planning system, RayStation and our oncology information system, RayCare. You will have a fixed schedule where you to large extent work office hours but also weekends and evenings. You will mainly work with:
- Customer support through our web community, by email and by phone
- Make sure that questions and information is directed to the right persons within the company, escalate complex cases to senior support staff and ensure proper documentation in our case management system
- Contributing to RaySearch’s presence in the customer community by monitoring discussions and answer customer questions.
- Sales support including performing product demonstrations and general questions
- Report customer complaints and work with distribution of patient safety related information
- At times assisting Application Specialists in planning and conducting trainings, demos and seminars for customers and internal employees
The role offers an opportunity to work in a modern and dynamic environment with regular staff events and after works. For the right person there is great opportunities to take on new challenges within the company.
Experience & skills
- BSc or MSc degree in medical physics, dosimetry or similar
- Excellent English skills
- Experience of customer support
- Experience of sales support
- Experience from the medical device industry in general and radiotherapy in particular
- Knowledge of Salesforce, or other case management systems
- Other language skills (preferably European languages)
You are a good communicator and listener with the ability to identify and understand customer needs. We believe you are a social and positive person passionate about providing our customers with the best possible service experience. Further, you enjoy solving complex problems and work continuously to increase your product knowledge. You are committed, responsible and takes initiatives.
Working at RaySearch
We believe in investing in our people. RaySearch offers outstanding staff benefits and excellent career development opportunities in a flexible and stimulating environment. We prioritize knowledge-sharing, creativity and collaboration, and you will work together with some of the most talented and highly educated people in the industry. We encourage a healthy work-life balance and have created a strong social culture, with regular events and activities for employees.
You are welcome to send your application in English including a resume and cover letter by the application form below. The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing.
Join us to revolutionize cancer treatment!