MAKE A DIFFERENCE! JOIN US.
IT Technical Support Specialist
Do you want to use your skills within technical support to be part of innovating cancer treatment? Join RaySearch in a quest to fight cancer!
About the position
Joining RaySearch as a Technical Support Specialist, you will be part of our extraordinary service team. This role lies within the Americas service and support team, and includes much interaction and collaboration with the central service department located at the headquarters in Stockholm. Your primary responsibility will be to handle technical support and occasionally installation issues for both current and potential customers.
Work tasks will include planning, implementation and support of RayStation and RayStation related products including the IT environment where they are hosted, to ensure accurate product evaluation and clinical operation.
In addition to the role of supporting customers, you will be involved in pre-sales activities, answering IT related prospects questions and creating/discussing customer IT solutions. You will be required to participate in customer IT training in our NY/California offices or on-site.
Location & travel
You are expected to work from your home office and our Santa Clara, California office, you will also be expected to travel to support our customers in the Americas regions. Travel to our Stockholm office for trainings and meetings is also expected. Residence in the west coast of the United States is preferred and Northern California’s San Francisco Bay Area is highly advantageous.
In order to be successful in the role you should be used to working in a dynamic environment and have good written and verbal communication skills. We are interested in flexible, meticulous and structured people who are service minded, positive and social. You must take initiatives and work proactively.
Education & Experience:
- Relevant academic qualifications
- Experience of customer support, including direct customer communications – written and verbal
- Experience in MS SQL databases (install, configure, maintain), up to 2016
- Experience from the medical field and preferably in radiation oncology, nuclear medicine or radiology is preferred
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and 2016. Active Directory administration is preferred.
- Virtualization solutions like Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.6-7.15 and VMware Horizon 6.0
- Microsoft HPC
- Familiarity with XML
You are welcome to send your application including a CV or your LinkedIn profile by the application form below. The recruitment process will be ongoing.