MAKE A DIFFERENCE! JOIN US.
Would you like to contribute to something truly worthwhile? As our new IT Specialist you will work with RaySearch’s innovative software in a quest to fight cancer.
At RaySearch you will be part of a company that is on the cutting edge of software development for cancer treatment. RaySearch takes pride in having a highly educated and competent workforce, and offers great staff benefits, flexible working environment and the benefit of working for a good cause.
We are now strengthening our operations in South Korea with a talented IT Specialist. This fulltime position will be home-office based and include a lot of travelling to our customers in the region.
About the position
In this position you will be part of our international service team. Your primary responsibility will be to handle installation and technical issues for both current and potential customers. Work tasks will include planning, implementation and support of RayStation and related products and the IT environment where they are hosted, to ensure accurate product evaluation and clinical operation.
In addition to the role of supporting customers, you will actively be involved in pre-sales activities like answering IT related prospects questions and creating/discussing customer IT solutions. You will also particape in customer IT trainings, onsite or at remote training locations.
Education & Experience
- Relevant University degree
- Experience of customer support, including direct customer communication
- Experience of installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Windows, Windows Server and Active Directory
- Experience of MS SQL databases
- Previous experience from the medical field is meriting, especially previous experience in radiotherapy
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- SQL Server
- Microsoft HPC
- DICOM, basic DICOM knowledge is meriting
- Virtualization solutions such as VMware, Hyper-V and XenServer is meriting
- Excellent language skills in English and Korean
In order to be successful in the role you should be used to working in an international environment and have good written and verbal communication skills. We would like you to be flexible, meticulous and prefer to work in a structured manner. As a person you are service minded, positive and social. You take initiatives and work proactively.
You are welcome to send your application in English including a resume and coverletter by the application form below. The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing.