MAKE A DIFFERENCE! JOIN US.
IT Specialist Benelux
Experience of Windows Server Environments and hardware installation?
Do you enjoy traveling and want to install innovative software that improves cancer treatments for patients around the world? Join us in the Quest to Fight Cancer.
About the position
As an IT-Specialist you will be part of the Benelux team working from a home office, and be part of an international service team located around the world. You will be working with our products RayStation and RayCare, innovative software that enables cancer clinics to improve their way of planning cancer treatments and managing patient information. Your primary responsibility will be to handle installation and technical issues for both current and potential customers. A big part of the work can be managed remotely, but the role also requires a moderate amount of local and international travel. The travel will be primarily having advanced planning but may occasionally be short notice.
You will be working with:
- Planning, implementation and support for our software products, and the IT environment where they are hosted, to ensure accurate product evaluation and clinical operation.
- Supporting customers remote and on-site.
- Actively be involved in pre-sales activities like answering IT related prospects questions and creating/discussing customer IT solutions.
- Participate in customer IT trainings, onsite or at remote training locations.
If you share our vision of a world without cancer and want to learn everything about our products, we will gladly share with you everything we know. You do not need to have previous MedTech experience, but you have solid technical skills, which enables you to feel comfortable to go out to customers after a proper introduction to our products. You are a positive, service-minded person which enjoys helping customers as well as travelling and experiencing new cultures. You structure your work in a way that ensures all tasks are taken care of, but at the same time you are flexible and able to reschedule when priorities change. You take responsibility for your own tasks as well as contributing to the group’s common goals.
Experience & skills:
- Service Minded
- Flexible mentality (working outside regular hours and locations)
- Active Directory (Windows Server 2008 and higher)
- Installing and supporting hardware
- Relevant University degree or equivalent experience
- Hardware and software Virtualization techniques
- Experience of working with SQL environment
- Microsoft windows environment/Networks
- Windows Server 2012 and newer
- Windows 8 and newer
- Citrix XenApp 7.6 and newer
- Vmware vSphere 6.0 and newer
- Working with network connected devices (AD, FW, OU’s, ect.)
- HL7 and DICOM experience is a plus
- IOS is not required but would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and other languages is meriting
We believe that you have been working in an IT service related role for at least 3-5 years, but the right person is more important than the number of years on your CV. You most probably have been working with Citrix XenApp and Virtualization installations and administration. It’s an advantage, but not required, if you have experience of working with SQL servers, HL7, DICOM and working in an international environment.
Working with us
RaySearch grows and today we are almost 300 colleagues. We have a vision, we want to see a world where cancer is conquered, and our contribution is to fight cancer with code. Our headquarters in central Stockholm are the heart of our growing global Service Department. Through cooperation and knowledge-sharing, our service department makes sure that our customers get the most out of our products. They do this by having a genuine interest in our customers and their patients and by performing quality trainings, support and installations. We believe that it’s crucial that our employees love what they do for us to keep growing. We encourage a healthy work-life balance because we know that’s the only way to long-term success. We believe in investing in our people and offer great staff benefits, a modern office environment, flexible hours and regular afterwork and activities.
You are welcome to send your application in English by the application form below. The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing. We do not accept applications by e-mail but if you have any questions regarding the position please send an email to Ashley Farah, HR-Specialist.