MAKE A DIFFERENCE! JOIN US.
Do you have clinical experience and would like to contribute to something truly worthwhile? With your experience from radiation therapy you will share your expertise and work closely with our customers, sales and development to ensure successful implementation and usage of our products.
About the position
RaySearch is looking for an additional application specialist to join the organization. The position is a fulltime permanent position based at our head office in central Stockholm.
You will be a part of the Service Department at RaySearch, a dynamic team of different backgrounds and skillsets, responsible for installation, support and training for our customers. You will benefit from a international work environment where we collaborate closely with our colleagues and distributors in the US, Europe and Asia/Pacific. You will be working with current and potential customers to introduce them to our treatment planning system RayStation and our oncology information system RayCare and advance their clinical use through application support. Your main tasks will be:
- Plan, perform and document assigned trainings and demos for customers and internal employees, mostly at customer sites but also in webinars and our training center in Stockholm
- Provide application/technical support to the Sales Department, including participating in sales meeting as an expert in the application and clinical workflows
- Provide high quality Customer Support, including guiding new customers as well as maintaining long-term relationships with established users
- Collaborate with and support Development Department with exploratory testing of new product versions and providing feedback from clinical users.
The role includes traveling about 50% of working hours, mostly within Europe. The trips are planned by you and the team, you collaborate to find the best possible solutions for travel schedule for team members and customers. When not traveling you benefit from a modern office with excellent and flexible work environment, with the possibility to work from home in connection with the work trips.
Experience & skills
- BSc or MSc degree in medical physics, dosimetry or similar
- Clinical experience in radiotherapy and/or experience from similar role within medical device industry
- Ability to travel
- Excellent English skills
- Experience from the medical device industry in general and radiotherapy in particular
- Clinical experience of RayStation and/or OIS (oncology information system)
- Experience of planning and conducting training, seminars and demos
- Experience of customer and sales support
- Other language skills (preferably European languages)
- Experience of work in international environments
We believe that a successful application specialist is motivated by providing excellent service and support and to work closely with cancer clinics to ensure that customers uses our products in best possible way You can quickly adapt to new contexts and appreciate various environments. You enjoy facing new challenges and solving complex problems, both independently and in collaboration with your team members. Further, you are a social and positive person with excellent inter-personal and communication skills. You are comfortable with working proactively, taking initiatives and can prioritize your work. If you appreciate a dynamic work environment and want the opportunity to influence and contribute to the cancer treatment of tomorrow this is the place to be.
Working at RaySearch
We believe in investing in our people. RaySearch offers outstanding staff benefits and excellent career development opportunities in a flexible and stimulating environment. We prioritize knowledge-sharing, creativity and collaboration, and you will work together with some of the most talented and highly educated people in the industry. We encourage a healthy work-life balance and have created a strong social culture, with regular events and activities for employees.
You are welcome to send your application in English including a resume and cover letter by the application form below. The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing.
Join us to revolutionize cancer treatment!