FIGHT CANCER WITH CODE, JOIN US!
Treatment Delivery Integration Engineer
RaySearch is developing the next generation Oncology Information System to support improved cancer care and is looking for talented software engineers to join our new product development hub in Silicon Valley. Joining our team provides you with a unique opportunity to develop software that improves the lives of cancer patients around the world.
RaySearch is an industry leader in software for cancer care with a strong focus on research and development that offers excellent staff benefits in a stimulating environment with highly skilled colleagues.
About the Position
You will be part of an agile team with the mission to define and develop key product and platform functionality in close collaboration with hospital end-users. As a treatment delivery integration engineer, you will be part of designing and implementing robust integrations with radiation treatment delivery systems.
As a software engineer, you are passionate about coding and have a genuine interest in building applications with high usability and quality. In your everyday work, you continuously contribute to good overall software design with the goal to achieve a highly structured large-scale software product. You have a great interest in developing software for health care professionals and their patients. You also maintain a high awareness of development industry trends and best practices.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in ICT, Electrical, or Software Engineering
- Expertise in C#/.NET
- 5+ years of software development experience with complex products, preferably in oncology, medical imaging, or other medical software field
- Experience with clinical linear accelerator treatment control systems and/or interfaces (Varian, Elekta, Accuray/Tomotherapy or others)
- Extensive experience and knowledge in DICOM communication standards
Relevant Experience and Skills
- Integration with Oncology Information Systems (Varian, Elekta/Impac, or Siemens) or other Electronic Health Record systems
- Development of safety critical systems
- Working with RESTful services and SignalR
- Service-oriented event-driven architectures
- Experience working in agile software development environments
In addition to your passion for coding, we believe that you are a problem-solver of rank. You have good analytical skills, can identify various components of a problem, see connections between them and understand the impact of your proposed solutions. You believe in building the right product and building the product right. You pay attention to details and make sure that nothing is left to chance when implementing new functionality. Further, you are curious, committed, and take pride in delivering code with high quality.
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Candidates must be fluent in English
You are welcome to send your application including a resume and a cover letter by clicking the apply button. Please mark the application “Data Migration Engineer” as well as “Stockholm” or “San Francisco”. The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing.
Join us to revolutionize cancer treatment!