FIGHT CANCER WITH CODE, JOIN US!
RaySearch is developing the next generation oncology information system to support improved cancer care and is looking for a talented training managers to join our branch office in San Francisco. Joining our team provides you with a unique opportunity to work in close collaboration with hospital end-users in order to optimize their use of our enhanced software for cancer care.
RaySearch is an industry leader in software for cancer care with a strong focus on research and development that offers excellent staff benefits in a stimulating environment with highly skilled colleagues.
About the Position
We are looking for an experienced training manager to set up our new training facility in San Francisco.
As a training manager, your main responsibility will be to enhance the performance, skills and quality of practice of our customers in using RaySearch’s products. You will be training cross functional professionals, getting them up to speed with how to best use RaySearch’s software.
- Efficient scheduling of staff resources for US customer trainings (in classroom trainings, remote training through webinars and trainings delivered on-site as well as internal trainings)
- Ensure delivery of training according to RaySearch training standards
- Drive, implement and deploy suitable training initiatives including a wide variety of training methods
- Devise our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through customers appraisals and in consultation with customers and line managers
- Complete and maintain training records in the CRM system
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices in the area
- Collaborate with the HQ in Stockholm regarding training processes, training demo databases and training material. Update training material and maintain training databases for US users and conferences
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc. degree in relevant field
- Proven work experience of performing trainings in the medical device software industry
- Excellent computer and database skills (meriting using a CRM system
- Track record in designing and executing successful training material and programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (in classroom training, remote training through webinars and trainings delivered on-site as workshops, simulations etc)
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Experience of training and presenting in operations and of customers in the radiotherapy business.
- Fluent in English
In addition to your passion for teaching, we believe that you are an excellent administrator and organizer
You enjoy working as a team but can manage your work well independently and have a drive to implement improvements in the area of your work. As a person, you are charismatic and a great communicator and presenter, ensuring that customers’ needs are met during trainings and that they get high quality service.
You are welcome to send your application including a resume and a cover letter by clicking the button below. Please mark the application “Training Manager”.
Join us to revolutionize cancer treatment!