FIGHT CANCER WITH CODE, JOIN US!
IT Technical Support Specialist, RaySearch Americas
Would you like to contribute to something truly worthwhile?
At RaySearch you will be part of a company that is on the cutting edge of software development for cancer treatment. RaySearch takes pride in having a highly educated and competent workforce, offers great staff benefits, flexible working environment and the benefit of working for a good cause.
RaySearch’s operations in the America regions are growing, and we are now strengthening our team with a talented IT Technical Support Specialist.
About the position
In this position you will be part of our extraordinary service team. Your primary responsibility will be to handle technical support at the Citrix, Windows Server and some workstation level and occasionally installation issues for both current and potential customers. This role will give you an opportunity to travel to support our customers in the America regions, as well as to our headquarter in Stockholm for trainings and conferences with the global service team. You are expected to work from your home office and/or our New York or California offices. Residence in the west coast of the United States or Canada is preferred and Northern California’s San Francisco Bay Area is highly advantageous.
Work tasks will include planning, implementation and support of RayStation and RayStation related products including the IT environment where they are hosted, to ensure accurate product evaluation and clinical operation.
In addition to the role of supporting customers, you will be involved in pre-sales activities, answering IT related prospects questions and creating/discussing customer IT solutions. You will also participate in customer IT trainings in our NY/California offices or on-site.
This role lies within the Americas service and support team, currently consisting of about 15 specialists in applications, physics and technical support, but also includes much interaction and collaboration with the central service department located at the headquarters in Stockholm.
In order to be successful in the role you should be used to working in a dynamic environment and have good written and verbal communication skills. We are interested in flexible, meticulous and structured people who, like us, are service minded, positive and social. We believe that you have a great ability to take initatives and work proactively to provide first class support to our current and potential customers.
Education and Experience
- Relevant academic qualifications
- Experience of customer support, including direct customer communications – written and verbal
- Experience in MS SQL databases (install, configure, maintain), up to 2016
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and 2016. Active Directory administration is preferred.
- Installation and configuration of Citrix Xenapp version 7.6 and above is required.Experience from the medical field is meriting, and previous experience in radiation oncology or radiology is a strong advantage
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and 2016, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Virtualization solutions like Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.6-7.13 and VMware Horizon 6.0 and above
- Microsoft HPC
- Familiarity with XML
You are welcome to send your application including a resume marked with “IT Support Specialist RSA” as soon as possible by clicking on the button below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your possible start date. The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing.
For further information about the position please contact Freddie Cardel, Director of Customer Support.