MAKE A DIFFERENCE! JOIN US.
Backend Developer C# RayCare
RaySearch is developing the next generation oncology information system to support improved cancer care and is looking for talented backend developers to join our product development hubs in Stockholm and San Francisco. Joining our team provides you with a unique opportunity to develop software that improves the lives of cancer patients around the world.
You will be part of an agile team with the mission to define and develop key product and platform functionality in close collaboration with hospital end-users. As a backend developer you will be part of designing and implementing a new robust and scalable software platform without legacy code.
RaySearch is an industry leader in software for radiation therapy with a strong focus on research and development that offers excellent staff benefits in a stimulating environment with highly skilled colleagues.
As a developer you are passionate about coding and code quality with a strong attention to detail. In your everyday work, you continuously contribute to good overall software design with the goal to achieve a highly structured large scale software product. You have a great interest in developing software for health care professionals and their patients. The ideal candidate maintains a high awareness of development industry trends and best practices.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent academic degree
- Minimum five years of backend development experience with complex products
- Expertise in C#/.NET
- Good communication skills, fluent in English
- Messaging frameworks such as RabbitMQ
- Experience in working with RESTful services and SignalR
- Experience in frontend development
- Storage solutions for large scale systems
- Distributed systems
- Mission critical platform design
- Electronic health record systems
- Workflow management solutions
- Experience from the medical technology industry
You are welcome to send your application in Swedish or English including a resume and personal letter by clicking on the button below. Mark the application “Backend Developer” and "Stockholm" or "San Francisco".