FIGHT CANCER WITH CODE, JOIN US!
Application Specialists RayCare
RaySearch is developing the next generation oncology information system to support improved cancer care. We are now looking for experienced application specialists to join our fight against cancer by advancing our customers’ experience and clinical use of RayCare.
About the Position
The emphasis of this position will be on working with current and potential customers to introduce them to RayCare through demonstrations and training, and to advance their clinical use of RayCare through application support. You will be involved in optimizing clinical workflows in a cancer clinic through our innovative software. The work also includes gathering and suggesting improvements of the product as well as solving problems, along with both users and the RaySearch service team. Application support is provided both at the client sites and remotely, and includes direct contact with RaySearch customers. Therefore, the position will include extensive travelling and close interaction with the existing service and sales organization.
An important part of this role will be to support new customers during the clinical implementation of RayCare, a highly important process in the beginning of a long-term relationship with the customer. Other tasks include handling support cases, collecting feedback and demonstrating RayCare onsite for prospective customers. In addition to the role of supporting customers you will actively be involved in various projects and play a vital role in project management of the installed base.
Qualifications & Experience
We are looking for candidates with a practical understanding of clinical workflows and previous experience of oncology information systems. We believe that successful candidates fulfill the following requirements:
- M.Sc. degree in physics, engineering or another relevant field
- Experience of working with an oncology information system
- Experience of working with software application support within oncology and radiation therapy
- Knowledge of clinical workflows and complete cancer treatment processes
- Experience of sales and customer support, including both written and verbal direct customer communications
- Experience of global case management systems
- Experience of holding education, trainings and customer demonstrations
- Experience of project management
- Meriting with clinical experience in radiation therapy and oncology department
- Meriting with experience of treatment planning
- Meriting with knowledge of connectivity of IT systems in cancer clinics
- Excellent language skills in English
We believe that a successful application specialist has an exceptional sense for service and customer support and a strong motivation to work in a highly dynamic environment. You enjoy facing new challenges and solving complex problems, both independently and in collaboration with your team members. Further, you are a social and positive person with excellent inter-personal and communication skills. You are used to working proactively, taking initiatives and have the ability to prioritize your work.
You are welcome to send your application including a resume and a cover letter by clicking the button below. Please mark the application “Application Specialist RayCare” as well as “Stockholm” or “San Francisco”.
Join us to revolutionize cancer treatment!