FIGHT CANCER WITH CODE, JOIN US!
RaySearch is developing the next generation oncology information system to support improved cancer care and is now looking for talented Test Engineers. This is a unique opportunity to build software that improves the lives of cancer patients around the world.
As a Test Engineer you will work as part of a cross-functional team whose mission is to develop high quality and robust software for our progressive treatment planning system, RayStation. You as a test engineer will take on the challenge of creating the test strategy, test infrastructure and automatic as well as manual tests for your team.
In your everyday work you are passionate about test and test automation. You have experience in programming. You are highly structured, have a strong attention to details and a great interest in problem solving. You have previous experience of working in an environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Design, build and execute automated and manual test of UI
- Plan and perform exploratory testing
- Design, assemble and maintain test suites
- Manage your scrum team’s test and issue tracking activities
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent academic degree
- Minimum 2 years of test or development experience
- Demonstrated programming or scripting experience in C#, Java or Python
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Experience in testing of communication standards, e.g. DICOM
- Experience in testing of medical imaging and/or 3D models
- Experience in TFS/MTM/Visual Studio
- Experience in working with mission and/or safety critical products
Working at RaySearch
We are a world leader in the field of advanced software for radiation therapy, proud of the products and solutions we work towards.
Caring for our employees we offer excellent staff benefits, a flexible and stimulating environment with highly skilled colleagues. Our workplace has an open and positive atmosphere, where learning, creativity and collaborations are highly valued. We believe in equal opportunity, value diversity and work with dedication to prevent discrimination. Read more about RaySearch
You are welcome to send your application in Swedish or English including resume and personal letter by clicking on the button below or by sending an email to email@example.com. Mark the application “Test engineer”.
For further information regarding the position please contact, Lisbeth Mogseth.