FIGHT CANCER WITH CODE, JOIN US!
RaySearch is developing the next generation oncology information system RayCare to support improved cancer care and is now looking for an experienced software product managers to join our product development hubs in Stockholm and San Francisco.
About the Position
This position provides a unique opportunity to launch one of the most advanced oncology information systems in the world. As a product manager, you will be at the core of defining and positioning the product, driving sales and marketing strategy as well as software product strategy to improve customer experience. You will be part of an agile product management team, working in close collaboration with our talented development, research, sales and marketing, service and executive teams.
Qualifications & Experience
- M.Sc. or other university degree in a relevant field
- At least ten years of experience from software product management or product development
- At least ten years of experience from the oncology information system (OIS) and/or treatment planning system (TPS) industry
- Proven track record in sales of OIS and/or TPS
- Experience from OIS and/or TPS tender processes and purchase financing
- Experience from defining product structures
- Experience from defining licensing models
- Experience specifying and communicating software requirements
- Leadership and managerial experience
The product manager role requires a comprehensive set of competencies, combining strong business acumen, decision-making skills and effective communication and have a good technical understanding of software engineering. To be successful in this role you need to have the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, as well as cross-functional teams towards a defined goal. Further you have strong analytical skills, a strategical mindset and excellent interpersonal skills.
You are welcome to send your application including a resume and a cover letter by clicking the button below. Please mark the application “OIS Product Manager” as well as “Stockholm” or “San Francisco”.
Join us to revolutionize cancer treatment!