FIGHT CANCER WITH CODE, JOIN US!
Application and Physics Specialist, Asia
Would you like to contribute to something truly worthwhile? As our new Application and Physics Specialist you will work with RaySearch’s innovative software in a quest to fight cancer.
At RaySearch you will be part of a company that is on the cutting edge of software development for cancer treatment. RaySearch takes great pride in having highly educated staff and very low staff turnover. The company offers great staff benefits, flexible working environment and the benefit of working for a good cause.
About the position
RaySearch Laboratories is now strengthening our Asia Pacific team through the recruitment of a talented Applications and Physics Specialist.
In this position you will be part of our international service team that is responsible for installation, support and education of our customers and distributors. You are expected to work from a home office based in Asia with the main task of serving customers in the same region, and therefore the position includes frequent travelling in APAC.
The emphasis of this position will be on working with current and potential customers to introduce them to our innovative software through demonstrations and trainings. This work also includes gathering and suggesting improvements for the product as well as solving problems and performing linac beam modeling for all available treatment machines. Support is provided remotely and onsite. An important part of this role will be to support new customers during the clinical implementation of our software. In addition to the role of supporting customers you will actively be involved in various projects and play a vital role in project management of the installed base in Asia.
Qualifications and skills
- MSc in physics, engineering or equivalent, preferably medical physics
- Experience from radiation therapy industry, commercial and/or clinical
- Clinical experience from radiotherapy department and beam modeling, preferably as medical physicist
- Sales and customer support, including both written and verbal direct customer communications
- Linac and dosimetry knowledge
- Experience of education, training and project management
- Experience from using global case management systems
- Experience of proton ion radiotherapy is considered a merit
- Clinical experience of RayStation is considered a merit
- Excellent English language skills, good knowledge of local Asian languages is considered a merit
We are looking for application and physics specialists with a practical understanding of radiation therapy and interaction of ionizing radiation with matter. You should have some knowledge of linear accelerator physics and clinical experience from daily work at a radiation therapy clinic with treatment planning and quality assurance.
In order to be successful in this role you need to be motivated to work in a dynamic environment and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to provide great service to our customers. You are an analytical problem-solver who is used to working independently and proactively with a variety of tasks.
You are welcome to send your application including a resume by click on the button below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mark the application “Application and Physics Specialist, Asia” in the heading.