FIGHT CANCER WITH CODE, JOIN US!
RaySearch is developing the next generation oncology information system to support improved cancer care and is looking for an experienced marketing manager to let the world know about the exciting new possibilities in cancer information management.
RaySearch is offering an exciting opportunity to participate in the launch and positioning of a brand-new and highly advanced information system in a field that is constantly pushing the frontier of medicine.
RaySearch is an industry leader in software for cancer care with a strong focus on research and development that offers excellent staff benefits in a stimulating environment with highly skilled colleagues. This is a full-time position based either at our head office in Stockholm or at our branch office in San Francisco.
About the position
In this position you will be responsible for strategic communication and marketing of RayCare. You will be responsible for budget, strategic planning and execution of market plans, ensuring effective roll-out and communication with the market. This includes market analysis and strategy development, as well as participation in planning of exposure on local and internationals congresses and trade shows, raising awareness of the RaySearch and product brands, planning and implementing campaigns as well as generating and distributing leads through various marketing channels.
At present all RaySearch marketing activities are coordinated from the head office in Stockholm. However, as RaySearch acts on a global market, this position includes broad international interactions. All marketing activities are performed in close collaboration with the CEO and the sales and marketing directors.
In this role you will also work together with RaySearch’s dynamic marketing team, holding a wide range of in house marketing competences, including strategic planning, creative work, graphic design, motion design and copy.
In order to be successful in this position you need to be an exceptional communicator with previous experience of marketing oncology information systems. You have an extensive network within the field of oncology, solid strategic and analytical qualities and the ability to build structures that others can work from. Further you should be able to prioritize your work with ease, manage an often changing work pace and ensure that time lines are set up and kept. You need to be a good organizer and ensure that nothing is left to chance or missed. Further, we would like to see that you are a driven, flexible, hands on person with a “can do” attitude.
Qualifications & Experience
We would like to see that you have:
- M.Sc. in marketing and communication or other relevant university degree
- Extensive experience of international marketing within the medical device industry
- Industry knowledge from oncology and radiation therapy field
- Marketing of oncology information systems
- Experience of mrketing treatment planning systems is meriting
- Strong understanding of sales processes and experience of CRM tool
- Strategic planning, analyzing market trends, understanding traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Project management, budget management proficiency and experience of high quality trade shows & conferences
- Excellent skills in communication networking
- Excellent skills in leads distribution & campaign management
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
You are welcome to send your application including a resume and a cover letter by clicking the button below. Please mark the application “Marketing Manager” as well as “Stockholm” or “San Francisco”.
Join us to revolutionize cancer treatment!