FIGHT CANCER WITH CODE, JOIN US!
Machine Learning Engineer
RaySearch is expanding in the field of machine learning to improve cancer care and is looking for brilliant machine learning engineers to join our development hubs in Stockholm, Toronto and San Francisco. Joining our team provides you with a unique opportunity to innovate and develop software that improves the lives of cancer patients around the world.
About the Position
You will be part of an agile team developing innovative solutions using machine learning algorithms to automate and support the process of improving future cancer treatments. As a senior member of the team you will drive a variety of tasks from coming up with and testing new hypotheses, developing prototypes and supporting the system developers to integrate machine learning solutions into the end products. You will work closely with research engineers, system developers and product owners as well as leading cancer centers to understand the end product and develop tools that will make a difference.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. in computer science or machine learning or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- 3+ years’ experience implementing machine learning solutions
- Experience of common data science toolkits and data visualization tools
- Strong programming skills in Python, Matlab, R or similar
- Experience using machine learning libraries as scikit-learn or similar
- Solid knowledge of data structures, statistics and applied mathematics
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English (Swedish meriting for a position in Stockholm)
- Experience in object oriented programming in C# or C++
- Experience from large scale systems
- Experience from the medical technology industry
You are passionate about machine learning techniques and algorithms with a strong drive to develop and assess innovative solutions. You thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment and take pride in delivering high quality results. You are a strong team player who takes responsibility and contributes to a positive atmosphere. You are passionate about developing software for health care professionals and their patients.
You are welcome to send your application including a resume and a cover letter by clicking the button below. Please mark the application “Machine Learning Engineer” as well as “Stockholm”, “Toronto” or “San Francisco”. The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing.
Join us to revolutionize cancer treatment!