FIGHT CANCER WITH CODE, JOIN US!
Junior Machine Learning Engineer
RaySearch is expanding in the field of machine learning to improve cancer care and is looking for talented machine learning engineers to join our development hubs in Stockholm, Toronto and San Francisco. Joining our team provides you with a unique opportunity to innovate and develop software that improves the lives of cancer patients around the world.
About the Position
You will be part of an agile team developing innovative solutions using machine learning algorithms to automate and support the process of improving future cancer treatments. As a member of the team you will work on a variety of tasks from coming up with and testing new hypotheses, developing prototypes and supporting the system developers to integrate machine learning solutions into the end products.
Qualifications & Experience
Recent graduates are welcome to apply. However, it is a merit to have 1-3 years of experience in an academic or industry environment.
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or similar, with results and selected courses demonstrating deep knowledge in machine learning and applied mathematics
- Solid understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Strong interest in programming and basic programming skills
- Solid knowledge of statistics and applied mathematics
- Fluency in English is required.
- Strong programming skills in Python, Scala, Java or similar
- Experience in Matlab or R
- Experience using machine learning libraries as scikit-learn or similar
- Experience in object oriented programming in C# or C++
- Experience with common data science toolkits and data visualization tools
- Fluency in Swedish is a strong advantage for the positon in Stockholm
You are passionate about machine learning techniques and algorithms with a strong drive to be a key part of a team developing innovative solutions. You thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment and take pride in delivering high quality results. You are a strong team player who takes responsibility and contributes to a positive atmosphere. You are passionate about developing software for health care professionals and their patients.
You are welcome to send your application including a resume and a cover letter by clicking the apply button below. Please mark the application “Junior Machine Learning Engineer” as well as “Stockholm”, “Toronto” or “San Francisco”. The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing.
Join us to revolutionize cancer treatment!