FIGHT CANCER WITH CODE, JOIN US!
IT Technical Support Specialist RSA
RaySearch is looking for an IT Technical Support Specialist to join our Americas team.
In this position you will be part of our extraordinary service team. Your primary responsibility will be to handle technical support and occasionally installation issues for both current and potential customers. You are expected to work from your home office and our New York / California offices, you will also be expected to travel to support our customers in the Americas regions. Travel to our Stockholm office for trainings and meetings is also expected. Residence in the west coast of the United States or Canada is preferred and Northern California’s San Francisco Bay Area is highly advantageous.
Work tasks will include planning, implementation and support of RayStation and RayStation related products including the IT environment where they are hosted, to ensure accurate product evaluation and clinical operation.
In addition to the role of supporting customers, you will be involved in pre-sales activities, answering IT related prospects questions and creating/discussing customer IT solutions. You will be required to participate in customer IT training in our NY/California offices or on-site.
At RaySearch you will be part of a company that is at the cutting edge of software development for cancer treatment. RaySearch takes great pride in having highly educated staff and very low staff turnover and offers great staff benefits, flexible working environment and the benefit of working for a good cause.
This role lies within the Americas service and support team, but includes much interaction and collaboration with the central service department located at the headquarters in Stockholm.
In order to be successful in the role you should be used to working in a dynamic environment and have good written and verbal communication skills. We are interested in flexible, meticulous and structured people who are service minded, positive and social. You must take initiatives and work proactively.
Education & Experience
- Relevant academic qualifications
- Experience of customer support, including direct customer communications – written and verbal
- Experience in MS SQL databases (install, configure, maintain), up to 2014
- Experience from the medical field and preferably in radiotherapy, nuclear medicine or radiology is a distinct advantage but not required
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2. Active Directory administration would be a significant advantage
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
- Virtualization solutions like Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.5/7.6 and VMware Horizon 6.0
- Microsoft HPC
- Familiarity with XML
You are welcome to send your application including a resume marked with “IT Specialist RSA” as soon as possible by clicking on the button below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your possible start date.
The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing.