FIGHT CANCER WITH CODE, JOIN US!
IT Specialist UK
RaySearch is looking for an IT Specialist to join our UK & Ireland team.
In this position you will be part of our international service team. Your primary responsibility will be to handle installation and technical issues for both current and potential customers. You are expected to work from your home office but will travel to support our customers in the UK and Irish regions. You will frequently join our European teams in our Stockholm office for trainings and meetings.
Work tasks will include planning, implementation and support of RayStation and related products and the IT environment where they are hosted, to ensure accurate product evaluation and clinical operation.
In addition to the role of supporting customers, you will actively be involved in pre-sales activities, answering IT related prospects questions and creating/discussing customer IT solutions. Also you may be required to participate in customer IT training in Stockholm or on-site.
At RaySearch you will be part of a company that is at the cutting edge of software development for cancer treatment. RaySearch takes great pride in having highly educated staff and very low staff turnover and offers great staff benefits, flexible working environment and the benefit of working for a good cause.
This role lies within the UK service and support team, but includes much interaction and collaboration with the central service department located at the headquarters in Stockholm.
In order to be successful in the role you should be used to working in an international environment and have good written and verbal communication skills. We would like you to be flexible, meticulous and prefer to work in a structured manner. As a person you are service minded, positive and social. You take initiatives and work proactively.
Education & Experience
- Relevant academic qualifications
- Experience of customer support, including direct customer communications – written and verbal
- Experience in MS SQL databases (install, configure, maintain), up to 2014
- Experience from the medical field and preferably in radiotherapy, nuclear medicine or radiology is a distinct advantage but not required
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2. Active Directory administration would be a significant advantage
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
- Virtualization solutions like Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.5/7.6 and VMware Horizon 6.0
- Microsoft HPC
- Familiarity with XML
You are welcome to send your application including a resume marked with “IT Specialist UK” as soon as possible by clicking on the button below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your possible start date.
For further information about the position please contact Wayne Martel, Business Director UK.