FIGHT CANCER WITH CODE, JOIN US!
IT Specialist Asia
RaySearch Laboratories is currently seeking a new IT Specialist to our Asia Pacific team.
In this position you will be part of our international service team. Your primary responsibility will be to handle installation and technical issues for both current and potential customers. You are expected to work from your home office but will travel to support our customers all over Asia. You will also have a close collaboration with the central service department based at RaySearch's headquarter in Stockholm.
Work tasks will include planning, implementation and support of RayStation and related products and the IT environment where they are hosted, to ensure accurate product evaluation and clinical operation.
In addition to the role of supporting customers, you will actively be involved in pre-sales activities like answering IT related prospects questions and creating/discussing customer IT solutions. You will also particape in customer IT training in Stockholm or on-site.
At RaySearch you will be part of a company that is on the cutting edge of software development for cancer treatment. RaySearch takes great pride in having highly educated staff and very low staff turnover and offers great staff benefits, flexible working environment and the benefit of working for a good cause.
In order to be successful in the role you should be used to working in an international environment and have good written and verbal communication skills. We would like you to be flexible, meticulous and prefer to work in a structured manner. As a person you are service minded, positive and social. You take initiatives and work proactively.
Education and Experience
- Relevant University degree
- Experience of customer support, including direct customer communications
- Experience of installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Windows, Windows Server and Active Directory
- Experience of MS SQL databases
- Previous experience from the medical field is meriting, especially previous experience in radiotherapy
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- SQL Server
- Microsoft HPC
- DICOM, basic DICOM knowledge is meriting
- Virtualization solutions such as VMware, Hyper-V and XenServer is meriting
- Excellent language skills in English and Chinese, preferably both Mandarin and Cantonese
You are welcome to send your application including a resume marked with “IT Specialist Asia” as soon as possible by clicking on the button below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your possible start date.
For further information about the position please contact Lars Jordeby, Director of Sales Asia Pacific, email@example.com