FIGHT CANCER WITH CODE, JOIN US!
RaySearch, a world leader in the field of software for advanced radiation therapy, is now looking for an enthusiastic Compliance Counsel to join the legal department in our thriving organization. This fulltime position is based at our head office in the heart of Stockholm.
At RaySearch you will be part of a successful and fast-growing company that makes significant contributions to further advancing cancer care through innovative software solutions. RaySearch offers stimulating work with great prospects for professional development. We have a highly educated staff and the company offers a very attractive office and work environment, flexible work conditions and a competitive compensation package.
The legal department has an important function as it is responsible for providing legal advice and guidance to the entire RaySearch group of companies. The main focus for the person appointed will be data privacy law and anti-corruption work (compliance), although he or she must be prepared to also work with other kinds of legal issues that may arise at a publicly traded company such as RaySearch.
In order to be successful in this role you should be well versed in data privacy and anti-corruption legislation. Experience from drafting and negotiating commercial contracts will be considered a merit. You must be used to working in an international environment and have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Swedish. Additional language skills are considered a merit.
We are looking for a candidate with high integrity and strong analytical skills. Communication skills and ability to work independently in a structured manner are other core competences required in this position. You also need to be thorough and pay attention to detail.
Your responsibilities will, among others, include:
- Personal data/privacy matters, such as managing and following up data privacy compliance, drafting information texts, policies and procedures, performing trainings, and, if deemed necessary, act as RaySearch’s Data Protection Officer.
- Anti-corruption matters, providing advice in relation to and following up compliance with business ethical rules and recommendations, handling reporting to various authorities, drafting policies and procedures and performing trainings.
- Drafting and negotiating data processor agreements and providing support with other kinds of contractual documents, such as license contracts, leases, research agreements, distributor agreements, agreements with various suppliers etc.
Education and skills
- Master of Laws degree from a Swedish university
- Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience from relevant field and position, for example, within a law firm, a company or at a regulatory authority
- Experience from working with anti-corruption matters (min 1 year)
- Experience from working with data privacy legislation (min 1 year)
- Experience from drafting and negotiating commercial contracts is meriting
Working at RaySearch
RaySearch is a world leader in software for cancer treatment. We offer a workplace with an open and positive atmosphere, where learning, creativity and collaborations are highly valued. Located in the heart of Stockholm, RaySearch provides a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing international company at the forefront of the fight against cancer. We believe in equal opportunity, value diversity and work with dedication to prevent discrimination. Read more about RaySearch
You are welcome to send your application including a resumé, personal letter and transcript of your university records by clicking the button below (email@example.com). Please mark the application “Compliance Counsel” in the heading.
For further information, please contact Thomas Pousette, Acting General Counsel: firstname.lastname@example.org.