FIGHT CANCER WITH CODE, JOIN US!
RaySearch Laboratories is currently seeking a key individual to take on the role as IT/Service Specialist.
RaySearch is now looking for an IT/Service Specialist to join our Swedish team.
In this position you are expected to work from our centrally based Stockholm office. You will be part of our international service team and your primary responsibility will be to handle installation and technical issues for both current and potential customers globally and to travel to support our customers in Europe and occasionally further, both at the clinics and remotely.
Work tasks will include planning, implementation and support of RayStation and related products and the IT environment where they are hosted, to ensure accurate product evaluation and clinical operation.
In addition to the role of supporting customers, you will actively be involved in various projects and, from an IT infrastructure point of view, play a vital role in the future development of RaySearch Planning Products.
At RaySearch you will be part of a company that is on the cutting edge of software development for cancer treatment. RaySearch takes great pride in having highly educated staff and very low staff turnover and offers great staff benefits, flexible working environment and the benefit of working for a good cause.
The central Service Department of RaySearch is located at the headquarters in Stockholm and acts as a support to the several local service departments of our existing and future subsidiaries and distributors globally. RaySearch’s Service Department is responsible for all installations, training and support of our products to our customers.
In order to be successful in the role you should be used to working in an international environment and have good written and verbal communication skills. We would like you to be flexible, meticulous and prefer to work in a structured manner. As a person you are service minded, positive and social. You are used to take initiatives, working proactively and independently.
Education & Experience
- Experience of customer support, including Direct customer communications – written and verbal.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL databases (install, configure, maintain), preferred 2014.
- Experience from the medical field and preferably in radiotherapy, nuclear medicine or radiology is a distinct advantage but not required.
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2. Active Directory administration would be a significant advantage.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2.
- Citrix deployments and support, preferred XenApp/XenDesktop 7.5/7.6.
- Familiarity with XML.
- Familiarity with Virtual Machine technologies would be viewed as an advantage.
- Excellent language skills in English and preferably Swedish.
You are welcome to send your application including a resume marked with “IT/Service Specialist” as soon as possible by clicking on the button below or by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your possible start date. The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing.
For further information please contact: Colin McCullagh.