MAKE A DIFFERENCE! JOIN US.
RaySearch France Service Department
We are currently looking for a talented full time Application Specialist to join our French Service Team to work mainly in the French territory (including overseas departments and territories), Switzerland and Maghreb.
As an Application Specialist you will specialize in the treatment planning system RayStation® with the main tasks to supply application support and perform training in the system to its users. This means direct contact with our customers in Europe both at the clinics and remotely. The RayStation® users are primary our current customers at clinics in our area but the Service Department also supports RaySearch other service departments and distributors in Europe, Oceania and in Asia.
Other tasks include:
- Handling support cases.
- Assisting the development department with input and suggested improvements from the users.
- Demonstration of RayStation® at trade shows (domestic and international conferences) and onsite for prospective customers.
We are looking for a certified medical Dosimetrist with clinical experience in a Radiation Therapy Department, an Application background is preferred.
In order to be successful the candidate must:
- Collaborate with both users and RaySearch software developers.
- Train customers in our classrooms and at the customers clinics.
- Be able to travel and work independently.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent language skills in French and English, other languages considered a merit.
- Have the ability to anticipate, identify and understand customers needs to make them the first priority.
- Have an interest in keeping good long-term relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Be flexible, meticulous and prefer to work in a structured manner.
- Be used to take initiatives, working proactively and independently.
The position requires some travelling abroad but the candidate must reside in Paris Area, France.
- Certified Medical Dosimetrist is a must
- Clinical experience of innovative techniques (IMRT, VMAT, …) in a radiotherapy department as a clinical planner. Proton planning and proton applications considered a merit
- Experience of education and training is considered a merit
Working at RaySearch
RaySearch, a world leader in the field of advanced software for radiation therapy, offers a workplace with an open and positive atmosphere, where learning, creativity and collaborations are highly valued. Located in the heart of Stockholm, RaySearch provides you with a unique opportunity to work in a fast growing, international company proud of the products and solutions they work towards. Read more about RaySearch.
We look forward to receiving your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark your application with “RSF Application Specialist”.
The position is full time and the application and interview process is ongoing.
For further information please contact:
Henri Pierre-Justin, Regional Director France,
email@example.com, +33 (0)6 30 138 862.