FIGHT CANCER WITH CODE, JOIN US!
Would you like a chance to contribute to something truly worthwhile? Join us as our new marketing manager and promote RaySearch’s innovative software in our work to fight cancer.
RaySearch is offering an exciting opportunity for a senior Marketing Manager to lead our market team into new markets and further develop our marketing activities. The position is based at our new head office in central Stockholm and entitles fulltime, permanent work. RaySearch offers great staff benefits and work in a stimulating, international environment.
In this position you will lead and motivate the marketing team. You will be responsible for budget, planning and executing RaySearch’s market plan and ensuring effective strategic communication with the market. At present all RaySearch marketing activities are coordinated from the head office in Stockholm. As RaySearch acts on a global market, you will however have a great opportunity of broad international interactions. All marketing activities are performed in close collaboration with the Director of Sales & Marketing and the CEO.
In this role you will work together with RaySearch’s dynamic marketing team, which today consists of six employees. The ambition is to have a wide range of marketing competence in house. Currently the department is covering activities including everything from strategic planning, creative work, graphic design and copy. The main activities of the department is to ensure the right presence on local and internationals congresses and trade shows, raise the awareness of the RaySearch brand, to plan and carry out campaigns as well as generate and distribute leads through various marketing channels.
In order to be successful in this position we would like to see that you are an exceptional communicator in English and preferably Swedish. As you will manage a department you should have strong leadershipskills, solid strategic and analytical qualities and have ability to build structures that others can work from. Further you should be able to prioritize your work with ease, manage an often changing work pace and ensure that time lines are set up and kept. You need to be a good organizer and ensure that nothing is left to chance or missed. Further, we see that you are a driven, flexible, hands on person with a “can do it” attitude.
Education & Experience
We would like to see that you have:
- Master in Marketing & Communication or other relevant business related degree
- 10-20 years’ experience of International Marketing
- Industry knowledge from the MedTech / Radiotherapy Industry
- Excellent skills in Leads distribution & campaign management
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Excellent skills in communication networking
- Project management experience of high quality trade shows & conferences
We would like to see that you have experience in the following:
- Strategic planning
- Researching and analyzing market trends
- Market plans
- Project management
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Process Management
- Management skills
- Planning & managing campaigns with the use of CRM tools
- Writing / communication in English (& Swedish preferably)
- Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Good understanding of sales processes and public relations
Please send your application including a resume, personal letter by clicking the button below (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please mark the application “Marketing Manager” in the heading.
The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing and we would like to see the position filled as soon as possible.
For further information about the position please contact Peter Kemlin, Director of Sales & Marketing (Peter.Kemlin@raysearchlabs.com).