FIGHT CANCER WITH CODE, JOIN US!
Graphic designer, temporary cover
RaySearch is looking for a temporary graphic designer to cover parental leave for a fixed period of three months, January–March 2017. This role within the dynamic marketing team involves a wide variety of graphic production activities for print and web.
You are experienced in translating ideas into impactful visual communications. You work accurately to existing guidelines but also look for new and better ways of doing things. Structured and efficient, you are comfortable working on different projects in parallel, delivering with high quality and on time. You are a team player who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Create the layout for our Annual Review and coordinate the proof-reading to final print file
- Provide design, layout and production support for other marketing materials, including web, advertising, sales collateral and online marketing, working to guidelines to ensure brand consistency
Skills and experience
- At least three years’ experience in print design and production
- Excellent typography skills
- In-depth knowledge and experience of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Organized file management approach
- Knowledge and experience of the printing process, including proofing, offset & digital printing
RaySearch is a world leader in the field of software for radiation therapy. Our solutions support 2,600 clinics worldwide in the fight against cancer. RaySearch’s mission is to advance cancer treatment in order to improve chances of survival and quality of life for cancer patients. The company was founded in 2000 as a spin-off from Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm and has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since November 2003. Read more about RaySearch.
Apply for this position
Please apply by sending your resume, personal letter and portfolio to by clicking on the button below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark the application “Temporary graphic designer” in the heading. The closing date for applications is 21 November, 2016.
For further information about the position, please contact Mikael Biemann, Art Director.