MAKE A DIFFERENCE! JOIN US.
Test Automation Engineer
RaySearch is exploring new areas to improve cancer care and are looking for a talented Test Automation Engineer who wants to participate in creating the next generation testing infrastructure in close cooperation with developers and other test engineers.
You will be part of an agile team with passionate and talented people with the mission to design and build the next generation software platform and web applications to support modern radiotherapy clinics. Joining our team provides a unique challenge and opportunity to be part of making software affecting the lives of cancer patients around the world.
As a Test Automation Engineer you will take on the challenge of creating the test strategy, infrastructure and tests for our newest addition to the RaySearch product portfolio. You will help us aim for higher level of automation than ever before at UI, Integration and Unit test levels. You are proficient in programming, devoted to test at all levels, have a solid knowledge of relevant technologies as well as experience in continuous integration / continuous delivery.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Design, build and execute automated software tests at UI, Integration and Unit test level
- Plan and perform exploratory testing
- Design, assemble and maintain test suites
- Manage your scrum team’s test and issue tracking activities
- Participate in your scrum team’s work with requirements and risk analysis.
The position is based at our new head office in central Stockholm. RaySearch offers great personnel benefits and work in a stimulating agile environment.
- Experience of working with test or development (>5 years)
- Experience in automated testing of web applications (>2 years)
- A technical university education
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Familiarity in xUnit, nUnit or similar
- Understanding of RESTful web applications
- Experience of Webdriver/Selenium or similar
- Experience in working with mission and/or safety critical products
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solving, personal drive and confidence
- Structured and with strong attention to details
Working at RaySerach
RaySearch, a world leader in the field of advanced software for radiation therapy, offers a workplace with an open and positive atmosphere, where learning, creativity and collaborations are highly valued. Located in the heart of Stockholm, RaySearch provides you with a unique opportunity to work in a fast growing, international company proud of the products and solutions they work towards. Read more about RaySearch. Read more about RaySearch.
In this recruitment RaySearch is working with Bleiken AB. Please submit your application as soon as possible to by clicking on the button below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “RaySearch Test Automation Engineer ” in the subject field .
For further questions please contact recruitment consultant Kristina Johansson 073-650 23 39