Multi-criteria optimization/ rayNavigator
As a result of both strong operational results and international expansion, RaySearch is currently looking to grow their HR department by adding an HR Generalist to an existing team of two: an HR Manager and an HR Administrative Assistant. The current key responsibilities for the position will be to coordinate staff administration for RaySearch's subsidiaries, organise and develop the HR service followed by taking responsibility for Occupational Health & Safety processes for the parent company.
As an HR Generalist at RaySearch, your work tasks will include:
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, health and rehabilitation for the parent company
- Systematic Worked Environment coordinator (systematisk arbetsmiljöarbete) for parent company
- Office environment, furniture and placement for parent company
- Staff administration for subsidiaries
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees in subsidiaries
- Compensation and benefits administration for subsidiaries
We are looking for a person with a genuine interest in people and HR administration, with an ambition to continuously improve and develop RaySearch's HR service. You are a down-to-earth person with good social and communication skills along with high integrity. Furthermore, you are service minded with a positive attitude. You are able to function well in a group as well as independently followed by a good ability to prioritize and run your own projects.
Skills and Experience
To be a successful applicant we see that you have:
- A relevant academic education (PA-degree, Human Resources Management or equivalent)
- 3-5 years' experience from a broad HR role or similar work tasks
- Experience from working in an international environment
- Have good knowledge of MS Office package
- Have very good communication skills in speech and writing in both Swedish and English
- Knowledge / experience of working with Occupational Health and Safety (Arbetsmiljöfrågor), knowledge / experience of these matters on an international level is considered an advantage
- We believe in diversity and welcome applicants with different backgrounds and experiences
Working at RaySearch
RaySearch, a world leader in the field of advanced software for radiation therapy, offers a workplace with an open and positive atmosphere, where learning, creativity and collaborations are highly valued. Located in the heart of Stockholm, Raysearch provides you with a unique opportunity to work in a fast growing, international company proud of the products and solutions they work towards. Read more about RaySearch.
Apply for this vacant position:
In this recruitment RaySearch is working with PagePersonnel. Please submit your application as soon as possible