FIGHT CANCER WITH CODE, JOIN US!
RaySearch Laboratories, a world leader in the field of advanced software for radiation therapy, is now looking for a talented graphic designer. The position will strengthen the current marketing team consisting of the Marketing Manager, Head of communication, Art Director and the Interactive Designer. This is a very attractive position for someone wanting to join a dynamic and highly competent team.
This is a new role that offers a wide variety of production of graphics for print and web. You’ll be someone who can work within existing guidelines but also look for new ways to push boundaries, translating brand and marketing objectives into beautiful and clear visual communications and campaigns. You will work closely with our Art Director and Interactive designer and together create inspiring and well designed graphics.
To succeed in this role you need to be self-propelled and deliver accurately on many different projects in parallel with high quality and on time. Besides working within given guidelines and specified tasks you are also proactive and confident presenting new ideas. Cooperating with many different stakeholders a responsive and outgoing personality will ease your day.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide design, layout and production support of required marketing material, including web, advertising, sales collateral and online marketing by using guidelines to ensure brand and market consistency.
- Create presentation slides and transform existing business presentations into powerful visuals
Skills and experience
- Relevant diploma or degree within design
- At least two years of graphic design experience in marketing or agency environment
- Work swiftly across Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of typography and layout design
- Maintain consistency in projects within graphic guidelines
- Must possess high attention to detail
- Interest in video production is appreciated but not required
About RaySearch Laboratories
RaySearch Laboratories is a world leader in the field of advanced software for radiation therapy. Our solutions are used successfully in over 2,500 clinics in more than 65 countries. Our expertise is on the cutting edge in the fight against cancer. RaySearch Laboratories vision is to improve chances of survival and quality of life for cancer patients by providing innovative software to clinics for more effective radiation therapy of cancer.
We offer a workplace with an open and positive atmosphere, where learning, creativity and collaborations are highly valued. Located in the heart of Stockholm, RaySearch Laboratories provides you with a unique opportunity to work in a fast growing, international company proud of the products and solutions they work towards. Read more about RaySearch.
Come and join our hub of innovation in Stockholm and be a part of this journey!
Apply for this job
In this recruitment RaySearch is working with KIMM. We look forward to receiving your application with CV, cover letter and portfolio no later than 2016-01-15, by clicking on the button below. Applications are only accepted here and not by email.
For further questions please contact recruitment consultant Anna Bjerkelius at 08-555290 00 or email@example.com.